Our Core Values
Showing consideration and appreciation
to our staff and patients
Acting with honesty and transparency
Taking ownership and
delivering on our promises
Ensuring our patients
are well informed
Exceptional service, leadership and communication
Daring to be different and
challenging the norm
VISIT US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY SMILE ASSESSMENT
RECEIVE A “TAKE-HOME” SMILE
There is No pain, No drilling of teeth and it takes around 10 mins.
There is no better way to evaluate whether the smile suits you, than having a new “try before you buy” smile.
Wear it home so you can examine it more closely. You may want to show your family and friends.If you are happy, then call us back and book in for the real thing.
Dr Terry Wong
Repairing teeth with Lifelike fillings & Cosmetic Dentistry
About Dr Terry Wong
B.Sc (HONS) Melb, B.D.Sc (Melb)
- Attained Dental degree in 1987 from Melbourne University
- Significant courses undertaken over the last 28 years include
- POS orthodontics
- Attendee of The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies for training in Porcelain veneers
- Graduate of the Fahl Institute of Dental Art &Science in Brazil for training in resin bonding
- Presently lectures on the topic of Aesthetic Dentistry at Melbourne University
- Teaches post-graduate Dental students at Melbourne University techniques on composite resin
- Since 2004 has been conducting lectures and hands-on programs for Dentists on improving skills with composite resin
- Lectured internationally throughout Asia and N.Z on composite resin
- Key opinion leader for 3MESPE, Ivoclar Vivadent, Coltene, Dentsply, SDI
- The new Blackburn clinic will be focussed on patient care and a centre for Dental Learning for Dentists.
Terry was born in Australia and grew up in the Eastern suburbs.
He is married to Julie and has an 18yr old Daughter Tilley.
His passion is clinical Dentistry with emphasis on restoring teeth.
He thoroughly enjoys the mix of teaching and practising Dentistry.
I can’t see myself retiring from Dentistry. I imagine I’ll be involved in Dentistry for some time
Monday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
• Terry also does some Saturdays per month from 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
Dr Hing Chin
About Dr Hing Chin
- Born in Malaysia and migrating to Australia in 1979
- Attended Methodist Ladies College (Kew) 1979-1982
- Graduated from Melbourne University School of Dentistry in 1987
- MBA commenced in 1992-1993 in University of NSW
Hing has travelled significantly and has worked as a Dentist in various states of Australia, Melbourne, Tweed Heads, Perth, Sydney.
A large part of her practising life has been with Dr John Carroll in Camberwell for some 16 years.
Hing also has three fabulous teenage children, Tom, Adelaide, Victoria, who are all involved in swimming. The only problem is that there is never time to sleep in on most days!
Outside of Dentistry she engages in social work, reading and going on walks with hubby Clinton and cavoodle Max.
Monday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
• Hing works the third Saturday in the month from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Dr Izzy Azzam
About Dr Izzy Azzam
Monday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Dr Julie Pham
About Dr Julie Pham
Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Fluent in Vietnamese
Dr Nancy Xu
About Dr Nancy Xu
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Fluent in Mandarin